The Assyrian politician Ibrahim Seven in Germany comments the latest development in Iraq, Syria and Turkey;
- The Kurdish referendum and occupation of Assyrian lands, as well as history revisionism by the KRG.
- The war in Syria and the Kurdish abuses against the Assyrians in Gozarto by PYD. He thinks Syria will remain unified and the Kurds may obtain no more than cultural rights. About the Dawronoye group, a puppet of the Kurdish rulers, he calls them traitors to their people. Therefore they can not be included in any union within our people, he says.
- Turkey may very well become divided in the near future, he says, although not willing to make prophecies, because there are three main categories of people in the country;
- Turks with Western lifestyle, though not in their mind.
- Turks with Islamic values.
- Kurds. As to the PKK he thinks the guerrilla movement got a serious damage after it brought the war to the cities, by digging trenches in several Kurd-dominated cities in South East, drawing the heavy shell of the army on the city.
Finally, he urges the Assyrian people to refuse to be slaves to foreign rulers, especially to Kurdish chauvinism.